For many of us, the work day is crazy busy. We hardly have time to do anything for ourselves. For your well being, it is important to make time for yourself. This doesn’t have to be hard. Think fun and easy.
- Check out a new place that’s local. A park? A coffee shop? A museum? Someplace you haven’t been to before.
- Revisit a place that gives you a warm vibe. It may be time to go to the bookstore again or the library or an art gallery.
- Treat yourself to a yoga class. There may be other activities in your local community that will entice you.
- Take a bubble bath. Everyone is always taking a quick shower. Think leisure instead.
- Read a book. Do a puzzle. Paint a painting.
None of these things have to take up a lot of time or money. But if you dedicate some time for yourself just to do one thing, you will feel better for it. Practice the art of relaxing and smile. Find joy in each day.
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance
Where love burns eternal and whispers in the dark!
NEW: Vampire Princess of New York, Arnhem Knights of New York, Book 2 available in Kindle! In Amazon Print! In Barnes and Noble Print!
Vampire King of New York, Arnhem Knights of New York, Book 1 now in Kindle and Print!
Vampire in the Basement, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 4 available in Kindle.
Poseidon’s Catch (mythology romance) available in Kindle.
Mrs. Bright’s Tea Room (steampunk romance) available in Kindle.
A Vampire for Christmas,Vampires in Manhattan, Book 3 available in Kindle.
The Stormy Love Life of Laura Cordelais, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 2 available in Kindle and Print and Barnes and Noble Print
When Love Survives, Vampires in Manhattan Book 1 available in Kindle and Print, Nook, Kobo and Smashwords and iBooks (on Apple devices).