Spring awakens in my household and so do the options. Do you do any of the following things:
1) Open up all the windows and air out the house.
2) Go room to room and try to give it a new look even if it’s subtle.
3) Go to the plant store and buy plants to add to the garden.
4) Put new flowers in the house vases.
5) Reset up my writing place.
6) Plan adventures aka vacations.
What do you do to welcome spring?
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance
Where love burns eternal and whispers in the dark!
NEW: Vampire Princess of New York, Arnhem Knights of New York, Book 2 available in Kindle! In Amazon Print! In Barnes and Noble Print!
Vampire King of New York, Arnhem Knights of New York, Book 1 now in Kindle and Print!
Vampire in the Basement, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 4 available in Kindle.
Poseidon’s Catch (mythology romance) available in Kindle.
Mrs. Bright’s Tea Room (steampunk romance) available in Kindle.
A Vampire for Christmas,Vampires in Manhattan, Book 3 available in Kindle.
The Stormy Love Life of Laura Cordelais, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 2 available in Kindle and Print and Barnes and Noble Print
When Love Survives, Vampires in Manhattan Book 1 available in Kindle and Print, Nook, Kobo and Smashwords and iBooks (on Apple devices).