It’s almost crazy to think we’re at the 30th December. I’m not really sure where this year has gone. It’s certainly been a year of ups and downs, that much is certain – but it’s left me feeling very positive for 2019!
This year I launched a lot of new books, organised anthologies, did some pruning and made some tough decisions. And all of it was completely worth it!
Some firsts from this year…
- I hit the top 100 of the US Store (and got Bestseller tags in four countries!) with The Paranormal Council Series – Which was my first time up so high!
- I finished my first urban fantasy series, The Ashryn Barker Trilogy
- I met two of my closest author friends in person for the first time – Skye MacKinnon & Bea Paige (I met Arizona Tape for the first time in 2017, though I did help her move house this year!) I’ve made some of my best friends through writing.
- I heard my first book in audio – Chasing Aledwen
Of course, it’s not just a lot of things this year, it’s about putting things into motion for next year! So here’s a little of what to expect!
- I’m going to have a lot of focus on finishing off series that I’ve already started
- With one exception…I’m going to be releasing a brand new series in January!
- I’ll be slowing down on the releases – but keeping up with getting my books turned into audiobooks too!
- I’ll still be co-writing! I’m working on a secret Seven Wardens project with Skye, Stray Soul with Arizona, and Pandora’s Envy with A.K. Koonce…all coming soon!
- I am still planning to take part in anthologies to offer great deals to readers and reach as many people as possible.
If you’re interested in finding out more about me, you can here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/theparanormalcouncil
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/authorlauragreenwood