You’ll have to bear with me, I always get really nervous when I’m introducing myself – though you’d think being an author I’d be better at it!
I’m Laura Greenwood, a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, reverse harem and contemporary romance (in various combinations). I love heroines who can fend for themselves, awesome magic systems, and fairy tales. I absolutely love fairy tales – what’s your favourite?
So I thought I’d start with 10 random facts about me:
- Drinking/smelling coffee makes me sneeze.
- I lived in Paris (France) for six months while studying at University.
- My favourite animal is a tiger.
- I love random facts (did you know that crab mating is done at the same time as them shedding their shells? I learned that one through book research)
- I drink a lot of tea and Yorkshire tea is my favourite.
- I’ve met some of my best friends through writing.
- I have a small book cover obsession but I have next to no graphic skills myself.
- I’m a Gryffindor but not by choice (I wanted to be a Ravenclaw, my friends said no).
- While I like the idea of lists, I’m starting to struggle to come up with things now!
- My favourite series of all time is Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Trilogy (tied with Harry Potter, naturally)
That’s me! As for my books…I’ll let them peak for themselves. One of the main themes throughout them is that love is love. I have everything from m/f shifter romance to reverse harem to f/f romance and I love every minute of exploring those dynamics. I have one main universe, The Paranormal Council, which comprises the majority of my works – but I’ll tell you more about that in the weeks & months to come! I also love co-writing, but I’ll tell you more about that soon too!
If you’re interested in finding out more about me, you can here:
Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/theparanormalcouncil
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/authorlauragreenwood