From going to conventions I know that they love books. Free books. Not so free books. But what else?
I was talking to a fan of Young Adult Romance Novels, and she collects the following:
- Stickers – usually has a quote from their book
- Temporary Metallic Tattoos
- Bookmarks that match the book – Signed
- Tote bags
- A favorite from one author was a crocheted ghost with a signed book mark
- Button or Pins – some with a quote from their book
- Some authors who are artistically included have sent out signed art prints of their character
- Signed book plates.
I love bookmarks but some readers don’t enjoy them. I have a little compact mirror I love that’s embossed with the symbol from a book. I also collect pens.
What favorite things do you like receiving from romance authors?
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance
Where love burns eternal and whispers in the dark!
Vampire King of New York, Arnhem Knights of New York, Book 1 available in Kindle and Print and Nook and Print
Vampire in the Basement, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 4 available in Kindle.
Poseidon’s Catch (mythology romance) available in Kindle.
Mrs. Bright’s Tea Room (steampunk romance) available in Kindle.
A Vampire for Christmas,Vampires in Manhattan, Book 3 available in Kindle.
The Stormy Love Life of Laura Cordelais, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 2 available in Kindle and Print and Barnes and Noble Print
When Love , Vampires in Manhattan Book 1 available in Kindle and Print, Nook, Kobo and Smashwords.