All of us at some time in our lives run smack into a dark time. Yesterday I celebrated my 37th wedding anniversary. Today my dad is very sick in the hospital. He’s 84.
When everything is uncertain what do you do? This is what I do. This was in random order.
1. Be a support person for the one you love.
2. Get as many facts as you can.
3. Make lists of things that have to be done. Organizing helps me not let the emotions despair. Sometimes you just can’t help it but cry. It’s okay to cry.
4. Live as normal a life as possible. Act as if.
5. Talk to those you can help in the immediate situation.
6. Let family and friends know.
7. Get spiritual assistance.
Life is an endless cycle of change. The only thing that doesn’t change is when you truly love someone.
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance
Where love burns eternal and whispers in the dark!
Vampire King of New York available at Amazon Kindle and print, Barnes and Noble Nook and print and in Kobo
A Vampire for Christmas in Kindle