- Irene’s Family Restaurant – I loved her holiday Italian cookies
- My grandgirls
- Hanging out with family
- Having sushi with Anne
- Trying to take photos of Buffy. My cat Bella poses. Buffy does not.
- Vampire in the Basement and Poseidon’s Catch came out before the year’s end.
- Hunger Games movies
- Turning in my next novel to my publisher which is about the Vampire King of New York‘s daughter
- Getting to meet people
- Being at the last Pi-Con, the writers’ workshops and the steampunk tea with old friends and new.
- Going to Boston with my daughter and meeting YA authors and seeing the Cambridge Turkey, who was walking down the street as if he owned the place.
There is so much more as I had a pretty good year, did a lot of fun things, went to conferences, and talked to people online and in person. What did you do in the year of 2015 that was fun or memorable? Share it with us. Happy New Year!
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance