This week I celebrated my 45th birthday. I feel like I’ve reached a milestone. I wanted to take a moment to celebrate all the precious things about my “ripe old” age:
- I have the confidence to know what I’m good at, and be proud.
- I have the confidence to know what I’m terrible at, and not care.
- I can speak up when I need to.
- I can stop myself from speaking out when doing so would be inappropriate (albeit tempting).
- I know what, and who, is important in my life.
- I know negativity is something I need to ignore.
- I am old enough to finally have some wisdom.
- I am old enough to finally have arthritis.
- I am old enough to know I should never stop trying, and to never give up.
- I am old enough to know that each day is a gift.
Happy birthday to me! It sounds like I have lots to celebrate! Yea!
What things are you celebrating?
WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS FOR STACY HOFF:
AMAZON LINK FOR DESIRE IN THE EVERGLADES by Stacy Hoff:
AMAZON LINK FOR LAWFULLY YOURS by Stacy Hoff:
AMAZON LINK FOR HOT SEDUCTION (box set contributors: Jamie K. Schmidt, Stacy Hoff, Holly Roberts, Theresa Hissong, Susan Griscom & Leia Shaw):
AMAZON LINK FOR SEASON OF LOVE (Box set with Stacy Hoff):