In just a few days my kids will be back to school. My brief time off with them over, as I go back to work. I hate the end of summer.
At least I can look back on July and August fondly. I had some fun. And I got a whole lot of writing work done, too. Don’t believe me? Check-out my “done” list:
- attended RWA’s national conference in New York City
- finished a manuscript
- finished yet another manuscript
- traveled to New York state to research some scenes in one of these two manuscripts
- met new author friends
- kept on top of my blog posts and social media
- brainstormed some new ideas for upcoming novels
I even spent some quality time with the kids. Check out the photo of the idyllic spot in New England where we went hiking.
Wow. That’s a lot! Maybe I need a vacation from my “vacation.” I’ll try to fight the urge to fire up my laptop while I drink my last glasses of lemonade.
What did you do this summer?
AMAZON LINK FOR DESIRE IN THE EVERGLADES: http://www.amazon.com/Desire-Everglades-Stacy-Hoff-ebook/dp/B00NFSMCYG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410289138&sr=8-1&keywords=desire+in+the+everglades.
Photo copyright Stacy Hoff 2015. All rights reserved.