On Thursday, I gave you some possible gift ideas for Mother’s Day. I know we all live in arushed world, so I’m continuing today with the mad rush list.
1. Flowers are still great but make it personal. Does she have a porch or balcony? Then a favorite hanging plant is perfect. Does she had a favorite flower? Find out and give her a bouquet.
2. Jewelry is always good. Moms are worth diamonds. Some of the traditional Mom necklaces are nice, but it doesn’t have to be that, just something pretty.
3. A handwritten note of love and appreciation is something you’ll find she’ll keep always.
4. A spa coupon. Most moms I know are suffering aches and pains, and a massage is just so wonderful. Be sure it’s a spa that’s close to her, so she doesn’t have to travel too far. Make a spa date and go with her. Going to a spa with a friend or loved one is much more fun.
5. Going to dinner or lunch is fine. But if your mom loves golf, take her golfing. If she loves arts and crafts, take her to the favorite store and let her pick out some items on your tab. Give her something that relates to a hobby she enjoys.
What are going to give your mom for mother’s day?
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance
Where love burns eternal and whispers in the dark!
Vampire King of New York available at Amazon Kindle and print, Barnes and Noble Nook and print and in Kobo
A Vampire for Christmas in Kindle