Mother’s Day is coming up, and I can tell you from personal experience. I know what mothers love. Not all mothers, but pretty close. I’m a little excited because Mother’s Day has always been fun for me. Here’s an idea of some of the gifts I’ve gotten that I’ve really enjoyed.
1. Paranormal romance books (Yes, I write them but I also read them.)
2. Perfume (Shalimar)
3. Soft pajamas or nightgown and slippers
4. Photos of the family
5. Flowers (I am still a sucker for flowers.)
6. Journals (I often write novels inside journals before they are typed. Sometimes when I get stuck on the computer, I continue the story in the journal and I’m great.)
7. A wonderful fish dinner – lobster, even better.
8. A crystal flute
Are you looking for a gift for Mother’s Day? Does your mother loves very romantic vampires? Introduce her to the Vampire King of New York! Max Vander Meer, is a modern day Viking, CEO of VMeer Industries, and a Vampire. He makes a plea to the Goddess Freya to find the only woman who can heal his heart, the woman haunting his dreams. But, the Goddess strikes a bargain with him. To find this special woman, Max must return to the city he helped build–New York, which is threatened by an ancient terror. When he meets Evelyn, he is astounded. Could she be the one who inhabits his dreams? But Evelyn is haunted by loss and betrayal. How can Max win her love when she doesn’t trust him as a man, and she doesn’t want to be a vampire? If Max returns to Iceland without her, he will be encased in ice . . . forever!
I love Max! Imagine a Viking in a wolf skin loin cloth.
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance
Where love burns eternal and whispers in the dark!
A Vampire for Christmas in Kindle
The Stormy Love Life of Laura Cordelais in Amazon Kindle and Print