It seems appropriate as I write this that it’s snowing. In conferring with my vampire friends, I’ve discovered that those over 100 years old have food fixations and cravings. The following dessert recipe is a favorite with the Vampires in Manhattan.
Quart of Chocolate Ice Cream
Package of Oreo Cookies
Bottle of Chocolate Syrup
Jar of Chocolate Sprinkles
Bag of Small Marshmallows
Jar of Cherries (optional)
Directions for one serving:
1. Get a bowl and scoop in two healthy scoops of Chocolate Ice Cream
2. Put three Oreo Cookies in a plastic bag, crush the cookies, and pour over the ice cream
3. Pour four stripes of Chocolate Syrup
4. Sprinkle Chocolate Sprinkles over it
5. Sprinkle Small Marshmallows liberally over everything
6. Add Cherries—this is optional. The Vampires in Manhattan like to soak their cherries in blood. Yes, I can see you understand why it’s optional. LOL
Now for the contest: One lucky commenter who says “More ice cream, please” in the comment box will win a pdf ebook from my backlist. (You’re welcome to visit my website below to read about my ebooks, but be sure to enter the contest here.) This contest is worldwide and ends on Oct. 31st at noon Eastern Time and is void where prohibited by law. Good luck and happy eating.
Susan Hanniford Crowley
P.S. For two additional contests, visit http://theromancestudio.com/party/ and look for me there.