I’m not going to make a formal poll out of this. I’ll just ask the questions. You know the answers. In this way, you can answer truthfully in full abandon.
1. Okay, admit it: You read Twilight in record time? Yes=1 point, No=0 points
2. You love looking at Eric the vampire on “True Blood.” Yes=1 point, No=0 points
3. You wouldn’t mind having a shapeshifter like Sam on “True Blood” around the house or a were like Jacob in “New Moon.” Yes=1 point, No=0 points
4. You watch reruns of “Buffy” and “Angel.” Yes=1 point, No=0 points
5. You dress up for Halloween. Every Halloween. Yes=1 point, No=0 points
6. You’d stay up late to watch “Interview with A Vampire.” Yes=1 point, No=0 points
7. You were a devotee of “Dark Shadows.” Yes=1 point, No=0 points
8. You root for Michael the hybrid in the Underworld movies. Yes=1 point, No=o points
9. You think “Blood and Chocolate” is a romance. Yes=1 point, No=0 points
10. You’re afraid of things that go bump in the night. Yes=0 points, No=1 points.
Now add up your points. If you scored:
9-10 YOU ARE SO PARANORMAL.
6-8 You need to practice. Maybe add fangs or a cape to your wardrobe.
3-5 I just don’t know about you. Were you trying to get the wrong answers?
0-2 Yes, you are not paranormal. But then again you can always take this over and cheat. You know this is all in fun, right?
Now for an announcement from some paranormal romance authors:
On Sept. 1st at midnight the pay button will be taken down and you will have missed your chance to attend the most paranormal event of the year–The Authors After Dark Paranormal Weekend 2009. You still have time–not a lot–but time. Click here to register: http://www.authorsafterdark.net/register.html
This is what you’ll be missing–
Pardon me now. I have to walk my were. LOL