To follow up my last 10 fill in the blank List, today I have some sexilicious eye candy for you. Yes, I just said sexilicious. I’m on a tight book deadline and I’ve been keeping myself awake with pixie sticks and cherry cola – a dangerous combination, by the way. Unless you consider laughing hysterically at nothing for forty-five minutes then passing out in a pile of your own drool a good time.
Here’s is my list of Top 10 Sexy TV Guys!
10. Darren Criss – aka Blaine, Glee
This hottie songbird can serenade me with those sexy lips any day.
9. Joel McHale – aka Jeff Winger, Community
You know I have to do a funny guy in every Sexy List. I love a man who can make me laugh often more than making me swoon. After all, the key to a lasting marriage is to be able to laugh at each other when you get old and fat.
8. Simon Baker – aka Patrick Jane, The Mentalist
This Aussie with a big smile and knack for solving complicated puzzles in fifty minutes begs the question, who says intelligence isn’t sexy?
7. Bear Grylls – aka Bear Grylls, Man vs Wild
I can’t resist a rugged man who’s not afraid of little dirt and a few bugs. Bonus, he can keep you alive in any situation. And his name is Bear! Come on!
6. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padelecki – aka Dean and Sam Winchester, Supernatural
Ghostbusters have come a long way since Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray. Thank God for that!
5. David Boreanaz – aka Special Agent Seely Booth, Bones
One of the only guys I know that can wear a belt with a buckle that spells “cocky” and it’s a turn on.
4. Shemar Moore – aka Derek Morgan, Criminal Minds
Agent Morgan, can I be your baby girl? I’m almost as smart as Penelope, really, I swear.
3. Ian Somerhalder – aka Damon Salvatore, Vampire Diaries
Just look at those eyes. Need I say more?
2. Alexander Skarsgard – Eric Northman,True Blood
*drools. tries to think of something clever. drools again*
1. Jason Mamoa – aka Kahl Drago, Game of Thrones
Okay, so I tried to keep the list current, only stars in shows on TV right now, but I made a slight exception for Jason Momoa. Though, to be fair, I think he comes back for a flashback in the next season of GoT. So it’s not exactly cheating. Besides, he’s Jason Momoa!
Now readers, I better not get any hate mail or death threats because “how on earth could you leave off so-and-so from blah blah show?” This is MY list. As evidenced by my name in the title. Get your own list. But if you’d like to add some of your favorites, nicely, in the comments, please feel free to do so!